When: 18 March 2017
Time: 10 am – 4pm
Find out more about Kind Hing Trinity International Kindergarten, set on the waterfront in tranquil Mui Wo, Lantau Island.
Join trial classes, enjoy some Spring inspired Dances and Drama by our students and find out more about our International Curriculum following the EYFS of the UK and filled with Performing Arts elements.
Meet the teachers and enrol your child to ensure a place for the 2017/18 School year.
The Kindergarten and Nursery children will be going to YMCA Organic Farm in Tung Chung as part of our Curriculum.
The aim of the excursion is to:
- Show children what a real working farm is
- Deepen their understanding of how vegetables grow
- Introduce the concept of Compost and Organic farming
- Learn about natural dyes using flowers
- Teamwork building in making a scarecrow
- Build a sense of family and shared experiences. Families can bring along aunties, grandparents and siblings.
The activity is booked from 10am – 12.30pm
Run down of 17-Feb-2017 half day farming program：
10:00 – 10:30 Farm tour
10:30 – 10:45 Break
10:45 – 11:15 Farming
11:15 – 11:45 Dyeing with Plants
11:45 – 12:15 Making Scarecrow
12:15 – 12:30 Round up / Purchase Veggies (for parents who want to)